Browse Ratings By Sector
Learn About Corporates
Standard & Poor’s corporate services include:
- Credit Ratings - based on analysis performed by experienced professionals who evaluate and interpret information from a multitude of sources, credit ratings provide a detailed opinion about a corporation’s credit risk.
- Counterparty Credit Ratings –these types of ratings are useful for clients who are seeking asset or custodial management services or joint ventures. They are also useful for comparing a company’s creditworthiness to that of its peers.
- Rating Evaluation Services – an analytical tool for corporations that are considering strategic or financial initiatives that could impact its creditworthiness. More specifically, this service allows corporations to assess the potential ratings impact of different types of debt.
- Bank Loan and Recovery Ratings – developed for senior lenders, these types of ratings go beyond the overall corporate creditworthiness of the borrower to capture the impact of covenants, collateral and other repayment protection. To view Bank Loan and Recovery Ratings content, see the links below.
- Global Leveraged Finance And Recovery Ratings
- Bank Loan Ratings
- Environmental Finance
- S&P Sector Books
- Corporates Request For Comment
- Proposed Corporate Criteria Framework
Contact Client Services