Equity Research is dedicated to providing timely, objective and actionable investment intelligence that enable clients around the world to navigate and seek success in even the most complex global markets.
Our Multi-Asset Class Research and Analysis, is provided by analysts, who bring the highest standards of integrity, objectivity and rigor to their work. The research and analysis includes qualitative and quantitative models that cover:
- Stocks: More than 1,900 stocks covered qualitatively and 8,200 stocks covered quantitatively across the US, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia.
- ETFs: Since its inception in 2008, ETF holdings-based analysis reports on more than 650 ETFs (U.S) with an overweight, market weight or underweight recommendation.
- Mutual Funds: S&P Mutual Fund Research provides rankings, commentary and analysis on more than 20,000
- Bonds: S&P's new bond portal includes research, tools and bond ladder builder covering more than 200,000 issues from more than 40,000 issuers.
- Options: Based on stock coverage of 1,200 U.S. stocks and ADRs, Standard & Poor's offers covered call and calendar spread. Stock Hedged Strategies, PowerPick and Top 10.
Learn more about other Equity Research products by clicking on one of the following:
Advice & Strategy
Equity Research Daily Video Commentary
Best on the Street: 2012 Analysts Survey